My Market Stall

Here I am, all set up and ready to greet people at the Wellington Farmers’ Market.  This was week one and it was such a great time!

I can’t say enough good thing about the men who own The Eddie Hotel and Farm!  They are young, energetic, capable, kind and positive.  They were everywhere, offering help with set up and tear down, and checking to see if folks needed them to watch their stall while they had a washroom break. Between them, and Naz Karsan, who is the manager for Wellington Farmer’s Market, no detail went unattended.

There was ample parking and access to parking, and lots of room for the crowds that came. Everyone was just in such a great mood.

And for me, the best part was getting to chat with so many folks about my work, but more importantly about gender and gender based stereotypes. It was a dream come true!

I hope that I get to see many of you at the Market next week, and every Saturday morning, right through to October 29th!

15786 Loyalist Pkwy, here in beautiful Prince Edward County.





 

Comments