My Name is Bill Stearman. Here’s My ‘Rant’ … and Where To Find Me

 I believe that baby quilts are for life.

My goal is to make quilts that will wrap babies in love, now and into their future … no matter who they grow up to be … or how they get there.

These quilts are free from gender based stereotype and expectation. They are designed to foster love and possibility. 

I grew up convinced that there was something wrong with me, because I didn’t fit the stereotype or expectation that society, and my family, set for me. It took me years to figure out that it really was OK for me … to just be me.  

We can be the change  for this next generation.

It is NOT about their bits. Gender is about so much more. And there is nothing stereotypical about it!


Looking For Me

I will have a stall at the Wellington Farmers’ Market each Saturday (8 am until 1 pm), starting May 14th, 2022 right through to the end of October.

The market has moved to The Eddie Hotel and FarmIt is such a fabulous location!

Come and say, “hi!”


These quilts will be specially price around $400 each, so that they are more affordable. 

They will be beautifully quilted by Deanna Gaudaur and her daughter, Breanna of Quinte Studios.

Reducing the negative impact of gender stereotyping on this next generation is incredibly important for me.

It matters folks. It really matters.





Comments